Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Introductions please

So as it is my very first baby steps into the world of blogging, I thought that maybe it would be a good idea for us to be introduced properly.
The very bitter basics can be found on my profile, but the parts of me you cannot see just by my answering of fundamental questions, I felt should be shared on a more personal level. From me to my computer to your computer to you.
I love my life, I love my husband which you can view in the picture. I am seriously in love with Jesus and I spent the last four years studying on how to teach children about Jesus too. I love art, the arts, I really enjoy plays, pictures, canvas, poems etc, I am a deep lover of symbols. I don't mine being girly, I don't mind being not girly, I just like to be me. I am most content when I am close to God, confident in who I am, spending time with people who are in need (emotionally especially) and being loving and respectful to my dear husband. If you knew him you would be in love with him too. Seriously everyone knows that he is super solid guy, almost too cool for school, but he also is super silly and not afraid to show his dorky side.
well whoever you are have the love of mine through the computer! See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment