Wednesday, April 27, 2011

a Storm's a brewing!

 In case you don't really know me, I must let you in a mighty big secret about myself: I am an anxious, hyper person. Yes, I don't like it and Yes I am learning to let go but a relaxing spirit is STILL not my natural disposition.

All that said I am a maker of lists and whenever I am bored or a little nervous I rewrite our budget. When I was sick, however, I could not do very much. I got 3 loads of laundry done, 3 and a half days of work, refashion 2x buttons and reorganized my bathroom closet.

Yes, thank you for your applause! I am proud of myself, yes indeed! But now that  I am on the mend (hopefully!) I have a to do list that needs to be shared if only to inspire me to actually accomplish it!

The official I am not really sick anymore to do list:

1.) find a new journal (I have just finished my old one). I am thinking one that can be suitable for sketches and writings.

2.) write down the joys of every day in the journal

3.) write down all my thoughts from the recent  conference I went to.

4.) I am going to stop trying so hard and just be

5.) choose to think the positive

6.) spend more time with the my Truest Love: Jesus

and now if you are wondering about the storm cloud pictures I posted them because I liked them. I think the sky is absolutely amazing looking MOST of the time (but not most of the time if you live in Seattle) so many times when I am caught up way too much in me... I look up and see how far I can see and know God is at least that big. When the clouds seem weird and crazy I like to take pictures of the formations that nobody but God controls.

Who's with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment