Friday, April 23, 2010

Ever since my brother - in - law let me borrow the newest jars of clay cd (which is not the one pictured to the left, i just like this picture better), my car has rarely had any other music grace its structure.

My favorite song of the moment, since they all seem to be my favorite at one time or other, depending on my mood, is titled "Boys" ... favorite lines being

"lesson one: do not hide"

"If you weather love and lose your innocence....
Just remember...
lesson one"
I loneliness stalking me through the day... it hasn't over taken me yet, but i keep looking over my shoulder. My husband is the best. I have no doubts about that, but the rest of this world... I seem to run into an imaginary wall every time I want to reach out, or be reached out to.

But "no not hide" reminds me that
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline. 2 Timothy 1:7

do not hide from your problems dear Steen, do not cave in on yourself, but reach out to the Savior and never give up.

1 comment: